Hi, My name is Sudipto Samanta but I use the pen name of Krish to make things easier for me. I've been working full time online for 7 years and I'm addicted to the web. When I first discovered the Internet, I honestly had no idea where it would lead - but I knew right then that I loved it and wondered how to make money from it.

This is a blog about my journey from being just over broke to achieving financial freedom! Thanks for taking the time to allow me to introduce myself and to let you know what this blog is all about.

Why this Blog?

I decided to write a blog to show people how I make money on the Internet. I'm unhappy with the fact that there isn't enough honest and useable content out there about making money on the internet. I will include updates on affiliate program marketing, advertising revenue via Google AdSense (plus other advertisting networks like Chitika, Casale Media, Burst Media etc), and just about anything related to making money on the internet.

I do not claim to be an internet marketing guru neither do I guarantee that what you'll learn from this site will make you rich. I'm a beginner in this internet marketing game and I'm still learning. I hope you'll be able to learn from some of my mistakes and hopefully help me out one way or another.

Who This Blog Is For?

This blog is for those who want to know about the truth about making money on the internet. Someone who is open to making money outside a job, someone who wants more out of life, someone who is bored and just wants to read about me in their free time.

In essence, I strongly believe income from the internet is the future. But the road wasn't easy in the initial phase. There are so many internet scams lying around that it is not easy to discern when you are still new.


This blog is specially set up to teach readers how to make money online


  • Avoid internet scams

  • Share with readers how to optimize blogs with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tools

  • Market affiliate programs effectively

  • Monetizing their blog



I hope you will enjoy my blog and thanks once again for visiting!